Free Web Hit Counters
Gold Star Clearance

Monday, July 20, 2009

How Wonderfull it is isn't it?

Received this email from my uncle, it is a true story, so read it and watch it.Enjoy.

One day, a son asks his dad,
"Daddy, would you like to run a marathon with me?"
The father says,
"Yes".

And the ran their first marathon together.

Another time, the son asks his dad again,
"Daddy, would you like to run a marathon with me?".
Again the father replied,
"Yes my son".

One day, the son asks his father,
"Daddy, would you run the Ironman with me?"
The Ironman is the most difficult triathlon ever (4kms of swimming, 180 kms of biking and 42kms of running)
And yet the dad replied,
"Yes".

The story do looked simple untill you watch the clip below:



How great is this father love to his son isn't it?

Well, our Father in Heaven too has his love for us by sending his son Jesus Christ to earth to cleanse our sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment