Free Web Hit Counters
Gold Star Clearance

Friday, December 26, 2008

Holy Spirit

Like this song alot especially its music and i thought that it's worth sharing with you guys since sharing is caring isn't it? You guys should try to listen it and i hope that i can chair this song for the youth service =D.

You're all I need
You're all I breathe It's You
That I'm thirsting for
It's You I seek
On bended knee It's You
That I'm longing for
I want to worship You only
In spirit and in truth
Longing for Your Annointing
To fall on me
Let it fall from heaven

Holy Spirit
Holy Spirit
Come Holy Spirit
Come pour out Your Oil Annointing

We need Your power
We need Your strength
Come pour it out Lord
Open Heaven


Holy Spirit by PlanetShaker
The meaning of this song is to seek and welcome the Holy Spirit to come into our lives. (Correct me if im wrong) =X.

No comments:

Post a Comment