Free Web Hit Counters
Gold Star Clearance

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tada~

Yes this is my new blog where proper english will be used =X.(Hopefully)
So, I'll start of this blog with a post about a song and its so nice and meaningfull to me in my life that it had inspire me for the blog title and so this it:


God Of Miracles

Blessed be the Lord
Oh my soul
Lord, you are my God
Take control
To you I give my life
God it’s yours
Blessed be the Lord
Blessed be the Lord

It’s you
Who heals and forgive
It’s you
Jesus, I believe

You are God
You’re the God of miracle
You’re the God that makes me whole
And I’ll worship
I will worship You

My soul longs for You...


God Of Miracles by Planet Shakers
The reason i like this song not just only because of the music, but also because of the meaning which is very meaningfull to me. Jesus had did countless miracles in my life and therefore i choose this song to share with everyone and also last but not least, to dedicate this song to my Heavenly Father Jesus Christ who always by myside guiding me and protecting me like a Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment